A rising tide can lift all boats... unless your boat is full of holes. A secondary effect of my home inspection is that I help to foster accountability for maintaining a standard of living in neighborhoods. One where inferior homes don't change hands to unknowing home owners creating a cycle of deterioration. My standards are helping to keep "slum lords" or unscrupulous "house flippers" from taking advantage of people and neighborhoods.
proudly serving South-East Michigan
If you want an inspector familiar with Southeast Michigan, the home styles, particular concerns and characteristics of homes in the area look no further.
SPECIALIZING IN THE AREAS OF :
- South Lyon / Lyon Township
- Farmington / Farmington Hills
- Garden City
- Royal Oak
- Dearborn / Dearborn Heights
- Ann Arbor
- Walled Lake
- Superior Township
- Wayne County
- Oakland County
- All of Metro Detroit
Thank you for using the online submission form!
Your discount has been applied.
You will be contacted ASAP using the information provided to confirm date and time.
WHAT SHOULD I DO BEFORE THE INSPECTION?
- Check in with your Realtor before the inspection to make sure they can provide access to the home.
- Make sure the utilities will be on, and that all systems in the home will be readily accessible. For example, there shouldn't be so many boxes stacked around the furnace that the inspector can't get to it.